Vir Css Aug 13/14

For those who can answer or attending VIR next week ..

1. Is lunch provided along with drinks all day ? Or bring my own?

2. Is there a spot for spectating at all?

3. Are we assigned the same bike for each day? Or jump from bike to bike ...

Breakfast and lunch is provided. Snacks and drinks are available all day. If you have very specific preferences then you may consider bringing your own food/drink as a backup.

There are numerous spots for spectating.

You may or may not get the same bike, but I suspect it's more likely you'll get a different bike. Only one occasion did I get the same bike two days in a row, but that's because I was the only guy riding the F800 :)

Brad knows CSS and VIR. There is food unless you are picky (continental breakfast, box lunch, cookie, chips and fruit for afternoon snacks), plenty of great spots to watch the action, and it would be blind luck if you end up on the same bike two days in a row (but Will keeps them all tip top so it's not an issue).

Thanks all.

Only reason i ask about switching bikes, is im deciding whether or not to bring down my air vest.

I have to hook into whatever bike im riding, and its just easier for it to be the same one each time.

Oh well, i may bring it and see how the day goes.

Hi,

You will use the same bike all day, but share it with 1 or 2 other students.

You may get assigned to a different bike the next day.

Hope this helps,

Kai

Thanks all.

Only reason i ask about switching bikes, is im deciding whether or not to bring down my air vest.

I have to hook into whatever bike im riding, and its just easier for it to be the same one each time.

Oh well, i may bring it and see how the day goes.

I suggest you call the office and let them know, they might be able to accommodate a request to ride the same bike both days.