Hook Or Arc Vir N Turn 3

So in TOWT II page 59, there is a diagram showing a turn and then the path of travel of a hook and an arc. With a descriptor that you want to weight on the front to get the bite and turn action. Also getting on the gas to early starts the bike on a constant radius arc before you get it pointed

I am trying to apply this in my head to turn 3 of VIR N. This is a very fast left hand corner into a short straight, that I normally don't slow for and definitely don't brake for this turn-thus I wouldn't get that bite and turn help. I can only guess that maybe a quick pause on acceleration would help get the turn and bite? Obvisouly the arc isn't as straight of a line, but if I maintain standard throttle and arc thru the turn, my lean angle won't change, and I should still be slightly accelerating thru the corner and keeping the 60/40.

So is there an advantage in this turn to loading the front. What is the extra turning advantage in regards to this turn?

Are you currently having a problem with running wide in this turn?

Yes, a pause on the throttle would help weight the front and give you a tighter steering response. That would be a great tool to use if you realized you were coming in a bit too fast and might run wide, so you needed to tighten your line.

However, if you've found a line that is working and allows you to enter the turn on the gas without slowing, do you have enough of a NEED to tighten your line that it is worth the throttle pause you have to use to get it?

Thanks.

No problem with the line. The book just seemed to make it seem like the constant radius arc was wrong.

I realize that the hook option is available if I need to change my line for a pass etc. in that corner, or as I progress and up my speed even more to tighten my line.