New Member From Australia (Not Austria)

Hi,

Logging in from Downunder and saying hello (I've got my keyboard upside down so the words will be right way up for you guys).

Truth be known I'm a long time troll here but doubted I could contribute a great deal. The active members here have my thanks for the knowledge gained previously.

I've got a question about a recent school and will post up elsewhere (yep, it's all about me :rolleyes: )

Tag

Thanks for joining! Don't worry about the amount of contribution. Even a small observation can be amazing and ground breaking for someone.

BTW. I got the pun you put in the title. I can tell you have been lurking for a bit. :)

Welcome to the forum! Ask away with the questions. I can't tell you the number of times I have understood something better just by seeing a post with someone asking the question from a different point of view.

Logging in from Downunder and saying hello (I've got my keyboard upside down so the words will be right way up for you guys).

Truth be known I'm a long time troll here

Welcome out of the closet. Going to the race on The Island next week? - with the way the races been going this year, you could be in for quite a show.

Oh and following and not posting is lurking, not trolling. Thanksfully, we don't have much trolling going on here :)

Thanks for the welcome and I take the correction on the lurking front.

I couldn't be a troll or spam - until now. If anybody needs a Snuggie or a Shamwow, gimme a PM, my prices are the best.

khp, I'm joining the great migration to The Island in a few days - I haven't missed a race for many a year there. Phillip Island is Mecca to Aussie riders.

As a matter of fact It's been a great couch day today. The Bathurst 1000 (our Daytona 500) is on the telly. I'm streaming the MotoGP on my laptop at the same time (and hasn't it been the most interesting season for a long time) and the Formula 1 is on tonight. And it's raining so I can suffer not going for a Sunday ride. The planets have aligned.