Riding/Racing Games and Sims

Jaybird180

Aside from Keith (and Jon), I'm not the oldest anymore!

Smartypants.

• 1 month later...

Riding and racing games are a great way to pass the time and get that adrenaline pumping, all without braving the cold.
Ride3 seems like a decent choice, but it's always a good idea to explore your options before committing. Who knows, you might find a hidden gem that's perfect for your gaming style.
As for controllers, if you're using your Win10 laptop, I'd recommend going with Xbox controllers. They're super reliable and easy to connect, giving you that console gaming experience right from your living room.
And hey, while you're at it, I recently came across some legit apps that pay real money. Figured it could be a cool way to earn some extra cash while you're chilling and gaming.

We went to the go kart track a couple weeks ago. My 11yo (for whom I bought the racing sim) raced against the adults and came out 2 for 2! I watched him run offensive and defensive lines. The kid’s got skills.

Understanding of lines I think came from the game, which was why I bought it. I feel like I made my money back!

• Haha 1