Let's Try This Again!

Cobie,

I'm back after one very eventful and ROM limiting shoulder surgery, resulting in constant pain and limited ability to street ride, let alone hit the track. Followed by a second surgery to correct what the first surgeon screwed up. I am now pain free, great ROM in the 90+ percentile range. Training has been consistent and steady to regain strength. It has been a long recovery, but I am ready for VIR 29 July. Looking forward to finally being able to attend my first CSS school.

My ride: 2013 track only R6 with a 2017 retro-fit kit. stock motor, Bauce Racing tuned. It was a long project spanning the winter of 2022 and some of the spring 2023. I took my time on the build, checked, checked and rechecked everything and replaced anything that looked questionable from being in the Fla salt air where the bike originated.  A clean and well prepped bike is a safe bike and a safe bike is a confidence builder.  

Hope to see you there and meet, chat, learn with like-minded people.

Graybeard,

For sure I'll see you there, please come and see me first thing in the morning!

Best,

Cobie