Front Forks

I once owned a Kawasaki GPz 750 that had pressurized forks. The owner's manual specified the proper psi range for conditions. I would start by inquiring with a dealer for your make. I recommend getting an owner's/technical manual or both if you don't already have one. I have found these publications to be invaluable and indispensable sources of information.

If you post your make and model, perhaps someone here can tell you what you need to know to get going.

OK, I just looked at the title---what year is the CBR J model? Not sure that i'll have any useful data, but Will might.

Cobie

You can use an online telephone directory to find a Honda dealership to call. If you are unable to find a dealership willing or able to answer your question(s) , try this link: http://powersports.honda.com/help/

There is a FAQ section and toll free telephone numbers to call.

I found this on Google, but, any search engine is an awesome resource.

I realize that CSS is sponsored by Kawasaki, I hope it is OK that I posted that link here.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever replace the springs in the front forks? Pretty much for sure they are going to be fatigued with a bike that old.

CF