Do You Guys Mind If I Bring A 125 2stroke Gp Machine?

As long as we can ride it. ;) Yup, not a problem.

lol

cheeky git

Tell me what year you get, what modifications it has and what track you intend to ride and I'll tell you a jet/needle/airscrew combo that'll work all day every day (barring extreme weather conditions).

Mind you that I am not necessarily talking about a precise race jet for all seasons so to speak, but, even with mods, modern honda rr motors will operate well around the same needle and screw setting and minor jet changes for weather on the day.

Unless you have major weather system changes from morning to afternoon, the same jet should be ok for school riding all day. This assumes a broken in piston, etc.

If you plan to buy a 125 you should really cultivate some friends in that circle so you don't spend five years learning what could take five races to sort.

Mind you that I am not necessarily talking about a precise race jet for all seasons so to speak, but, even with mods, modern honda rr motors will operate well around the same needle and screw setting and minor jet changes for weather on the day.

Unless you have major weather system changes from morning to afternoon, the same jet should be ok for school riding all day. This assumes a broken in piston, etc.

If you plan to buy a 125 you should really cultivate some friends in that circle so you don't spend five years learning what could take five races to sort.

yep, i've actually alread gained a few friends & gotten a wealth of knowledge from the usgpru forums. www.usgpru.com

im just a very particular being! always striving for perfection.

but yea the baseline settings for the track is all id need.

Sounds like you are on the right track. Good luck!