Rear Sets

Hello out there in moto land. I am in the market for some rear sets. I really like what Sato has to offer, but I was surfing Craigslist and ran across a company called Bohemian Racing. They make what looks to be a really good and afordible rear sets. Has any body heard of these guys before? Here is the website if any body cares to looke and let me know. Bohemianracing.com

Hello out there in moto land. I am in the market for some rear sets. I really like what Sato has to offer, but I was surfing Craigslist and ran across a company called Bohemian Racing. They make what looks to be a really good and afordible rear sets. Has any body heard of these guys before? Here is the website if any body cares to looke and let me know. Bohemianracing.com

Someone else was asking about rearsets, and Will suggested they check out Woodcraft. Don't know anything about these.

Thanks those are nice too. Thanks for the input.

Let us know which way you go, and what you think about them.

Best,

Cobie

• 4 months later...

I bought them. One of these days I'm going to sit down and write a review.

As I recall, Jaybird's Bohemian rearsets did not include a rear master cylinder relocation bracket plate for his '02 CBR600 F4i and he was unable to get the brake pedal to operate with the peg position he chose.

Every model specific rearset kit I'bve ever purchased included a rear master cylinder relocation plate, but, if your doesn't, it should be a fairly simple affair to fabricate a flat piece of metal with two sets of offset holes drilled in it to relocate the rear master cylinder.

As I recall, Jaybird's Bohemian rearsets did not include a rear master cylinder relocation bracket plate for his '02 CBR600 F4i and he was unable to get the brake pedal to operate with the peg position he chose.

Every model specific rearset kit I'bve ever purchased included a rear master cylinder relocation plate, but, if your doesn't, it should be a fairly simple affair to fabricate a flat piece of metal with two sets of offset holes drilled in it to relocate the rear master cylinder.

That is correct.