Toes On Peg

For the longest time, I've heard that the "proper" position is to use the balls of your foot on the foot pegs. I noticed that top level including MotoGP guys lock their heel step onto the pegs. Are they just at a level of performance where they can transcend the rules or is this no longer a "rule"?

For the longest time, I've heard that the "proper" position is to use the balls of your foot on the foot pegs. I noticed that top level including MotoGP guys lock their heel step onto the pegs. Are they just at a level of performance where they can transcend the rules or is this no longer a "rule"?

Outside or inside foot? Looks to me most of them move their foot back up after they shift. If it's the outside peg, and theirs are where ever they want them to be, they could get them up high enough so they wouldn't drag a toe--that's the issue on street bikes, dragging the toes way too early.

Cobie

I've ridden balls of foot street or track for quite awhile now and don't feel in total command otherwise. I just wondered why the Pro's don't.

BTW- Stock rearsets on F4i (for now).