Spectators

DMX

I know you have a professional photographer take pics.

I will be coming up to Willow Springs on 10/25, and was wondering if a spectator can go to different parts of the track and take pictures, or is nobody allowed out there. If not allowed out and all over the track, can they get close down by the last few turns to get some pics?

I don't think anyone other then the photographer is allowed to go near the track.

However, you can get some great photos of the last few corners from behind the pit wall and from the stands.

To add to what Stuman said, your friend/spectator/photographer can walk around freely in the pits to snap face-time photos, and also just a short drive gets them up above turn 4/5 which is close enough to the track to grab some pics.

Other than that, I think Etech Photo (the school's photographer) is your best bet for awesome on-track riding photos.

Kristi

I will be coming up to Willow Springs on 10/25, and was wondering if a spectator can go to different parts of the track and take pictures, or is nobody allowed out there. If not allowed out and all over the track, can they get close down by the last few turns to get some pics?

Hi DMX,

The other guys have covered this pretty well, but the main issue is there aren't that many places that are readily accesible for spectators at the Streets. Our official photographer has gotten all that sorted out with our course control Trevor, where he can and can't be. For sure OK behind the pit wall as Stuman mentioned, and can get some good shots there.

Hi DMX,

The other guys have covered this pretty well, but the main issue is there aren't that many places that are readily accesible for spectators at the Streets. Our official photographer has gotten all that sorted out with our course control Trevor, where he can and can't be. For sure OK behind the pit wall as Stuman mentioned, and can get some good shots there.

Thanks guys, and thanks Cobie (you were my coach in Level 1 in June at Streets....Vic Whitaker), but anyways, that is pretty much what I expected. The pro-photog took some great pics last time around. I told my chick I would ask since she is coming up with me this next time around.

Thanks guys, and thanks Cobie (you were my coach in Level 1 in June at Streets....Vic Whitaker), but anyways, that is pretty much what I expected. The pro-photog took some great pics last time around. I told my chick I would ask since she is coming up with me this next time around.

Hi Vic,

Come say hello that morning, and let us know if we can help with anything.

Best,

Cobie