Question For Newbies And Forum Lurkers

This question is for you guys that don't post much (or at all).

What do you get out of the forum? Also any particular reason that you don't post? Think you don't now enough...? Whatever, let's hear what you guys think on this.

Best,

Cobie

What I'm getting is READY......Ready for spring 09' to see you guys at VIR for leve 1 & 2.......Ready for school by reading TOTW 1 & 2 over enough it where I know it and learning all I can about the school from being part of this forum. I liked the vid on setting sag, kept it real simple and easy to do with 2 guys. I have a lot of questions answered here with just a little digging around. YEP.......I Like It.

I've been all over the internet searching for anything CSS related. Just about every forum I keep up with has posts relating to CSS. Mostly good, some bad. Can't please everyone all the time. I do notice how you guys are right on top of any complaints to make good on whatever happened. Like I said though, mostly everything is positive. It's good seeing both sides and hearing about everyone's experiences. As far as this forum goes, personally I'm still trying to catch up on everything that has been posted. Haven't had a question yet that I haven't found the answer to so far. These forums are a great resource to have at your finger tips.

Right now I'm at the Marriott in Palmdale pshyched for tomorrow!

Thanks for putting that up, you other forum lurkers, please add what you think too!

Best,

Cobie

ps--we had a great school this last weekend, temperature was a a bit cooler, but not too cold, clear and not that much wind either.

Thanks for putting that up, you other forum lurkers, please add what you think too!

Best,

Cobie

ps--we had a great school this last weekend, temperature was a a bit cooler, but not too cold, clear and not that much wind either.

I think you should get the word out about this forum during the school sessions to be used as a tool for continued learning.

The weather really cooperated later in the day. 29 degrees is a rough way to start out...