California Bike School In Saudi Arabia

i heard the the school is coming here, i just want to know what to expect? it is for one day.

Hi Nobody,

I hadn't heard and checked their web page (you can get their from our webpage, click on Europe), but didn't seen any Saudi dates.

I know he has been working on opening up new countries.

CF

they are going to come here after dubai, do you know the trainers?

I've shot a note to Andy Ibbott, as I don't know the particulars on that school, nor is it on the website.

Cobie

Hi,

yes we are coming to Saudi. The date is March 9th. Here is the contact details of Monther AL-Mutlaq

Telephone: +966038591480 Ext. 331

The coaches will be from the Uk and if you have been to the Dubai schools then you will know most of them.

Andy

Hi,

yes we are coming to Saudi. The date is March 9th. Here is the contact details of Monther AL-Mutlaq

Telephone: +966038591480 Ext. 331

The coaches will be from the Uk and if you have been to the Dubai schools then you will know most of them.

Andy

Andy--I had a look on your web page, didn't see it there, is it promoted elsewhere?

C

i have never attended the California bike school so will i be in level 1? even if i had raced be4?

Nobody;

Everybody starts at Level I, even the Pros. The three groups (White Yellow Green) are utilized so that there can be a rotation of students from the classroom then the track and then rest.

Kevin

• 1 month later...

i have never thote that California superbike school was this great, every one was amazed coaches were coming out of every corner and johnny humiliated me with the beull and on stock tires.

that day was amazing hope to go for it again.

thank you Andy.

sincerely Khalid

i have never thote that California superbike school was this great, every one was amazed coaches were coming out of every corner and johnny humiliated me with the beull and on stock tires.

that day was amazing hope to go for it again.

thank you Andy.

sincerely Khalid

Hi Khalid,

Very glad to hear it! Johnny's a top coach (and a pretty good rider too :)

Best,

Cobie