HI! FNG here... can someone point me at the right direction, i've been using the search function in vain.. What are the requirements for a beginner like me to attend the course. Thanks in advance and im happy to be here. :D

FlipDriver;

There have been a number of posts here about "the requirements" for any attendee but suffice it to say that you need to be proficient at operating a motorcycle; not an expert but someone who is comfortable with the controls and operation of a bike. Assuming that you are OK with that, the next step is to find a School.

I Don't know where you are located but there are three tabs above the messages that you can click on to find the School location best suited for where you are (or where you can get to); they are in the US, Australia and the UK.

Choose a location and then click on the tab and it will bring you to the home page for the respective school. You should find what you need to learn more about the School, the Cirriculum and their schedules.

Kevin

Welcome to the forums.

HI! FNG here... can someone point me at the right direction, i've been using the search function in vain.. What are the requirements for a beginner like me to attend the course. Thanks in advance and im happy to be here. :D

Hi FlipDiver,

Kevin answered the question correctly: we are looking for someone that is not still concerned/all their attention is on the control actions of the bike. In other words, letting the clutch out, how to shift, etc. If you can handle that comfortably, we'll be able to train you.

Haven't found a mileage number or time riding number that will nail this, so we just say: comfortable with the control actions of the bike. We don't expect you to be a cornering expert when you get here!

Best,

Cobie

PS--Welcome to the forum, keep on posting.

Don't wait too long. I have been doing track for 1 1/4 year, and I can already see bad habits that I'll struggle to correct and make good habit. Good luck.

Hub--looks like Jaybird is going to beat you to the school :), he's coming out in March if we haven't scared him off.