Frame Sliders, Replacement Pucks?

I have a 2008 ZX6R with Shogun no-cut frame sliders. I need a replacement puck for one side (didn't crash... it fell off) and I can't find one, any idea where to get one? Or know of another brand that would be compatible? Or does anyone have contact info for Shogun? I did a web search but couldn't find the correct manufacturer site. I don't really want to buy a whole new kit, if I can avoid it.

(Hey Cobie, if we had an "equipment" area, I would have posted this question there. ;) )

I have a 2008 ZX6R with Shogun no-cut frame sliders. I need a replacement puck for one side (didn't crash... it fell off) and I can't find one, any idea where to get one? Or know of another brand that would be compatible? Or does anyone have contact info for Shogun? I did a web search but couldn't find the correct manufacturer site. I don't really want to buy a whole new kit, if I can avoid it.

(Hey Cobie, if we had an "equipment" area, I would have posted this question there. ;) )

Hey Hotfoot,

Where do you think the "equipment" area should be? And where did you get the Shogun stuff before?

C

Hey Hotfoot,

Where do you think the "equipment" area should be? And where did you get the Shogun stuff before?

C

I ordered the Shogun stuff online, I think kneedraggers.com, but none of those retailers appear to sell replacement pucks, they have to come from Shogun; I guess I'll have to try emailing some retailers to get Shogun contact info.

Acutally it might be simplest to just add 'equipment' as part of set-up and handling. I looked at the list of topics and about half of them seem to be about equipment anyway. Or, maybe you want to split it up into multiple topics, like Tires, Suspension, Exhaust, Bodywork, Fuel, etc. in which case you may want a whole new section called Equipment and Setup with sub topics. I think the former idea would make it easier for regular users to spot new posts and answer them, but the second way might make it easier for new members to find older posts when they are looking for specific info, without having to look through pages of info about a wide array of topics.

Since we're discussing this, I think you could combine Racing and Racing Circuits, and maybe even combine School Questions with Successes/Photos, those areas seem to get a lot fewer new topics than the others.

Where do you think the "equipment" area should be?

C

I think a section under Techniques is OK. "Setup and Handling" isn't exactly a technique either. When you create it, I have a question to ask...

Well don't keep us in suspense, ask away!

C