Another New Guy From Socal

Hello all. Been lurking on here for awhile and posted a thing or two lately, so I thought I'd say hello.

I've been riding streetbikes for awhile, racing a little supermoto when I can afford it, and I get to the track as often as I can. I've taken a few schools, and while I have yet to take superbike school, I have cornerworked for a few of the 2-days camps, and I'll be there this weekend in Vegas.

Oh, and I ride an Aprilia RSVR and a Husky 450SMR; I seem to have grown attached to Italian bikes

-Paul

Hi Paul, guess I'll be seeing you in Vegas this wknd, my flight leaves in about 7 hours, can't wait! My GF is doing level 1-2 and I'm hitting 3-4. See you there.

Craig

Hi Paul, guess I'll be seeing you in Vegas this wknd, my flight leaves in about 7 hours, can't wait! My GF is doing level 1-2 and I'm hitting 3-4. See you there.

Craig

See you both this weekend!

Cobie

Glad to hear you had a good time in Vegas. Ahh, I remember that track well. It destroyed my very first EZ-Up. Hahaha.

-r.

Yeah, too many have been caught out by a bit of wind there--anyone else coming to Willow, tie the tents down really well (all 4 corners).

C

Glad to hear you had a good time in Vegas. Ahh, I remember that track well. It destroyed my very first EZ-Up. Hahaha.

-r.

Yeah, too many have been caught out by a bit of wind there--anyone else coming to Willow, tie the tents down really well (all 4 corners).

C

What's considered calm winds? <11mph? (LOL)

Ah, yes, Willow. At my first race there, it was 118 in the shade, and the EZ-ups were melting into the pavement int he pits. Then the 60+ mpg wind picked up and took a good many out.

At least the winds aren't as bad on a sportbike as they are on a 260 lbs supermoto Especially when you land 3 feet over from where you were expecting! :o )

Nothing like siting in the office 4 days later thinking about the track to make you want to be back already! Wanted to possibly take the school this weekend but it's too soon, so it looks like I may go out and play in the dirty this weekend

The races at Firebird this weekend were so windy they had to delay some races, and stopped one a few laps into it. Great racing though. Good to hear you had a good time. I'm delayed till probably next YEAR going to the school now (was planning on this April), but I'll get there.