About To Sign Up And Have ?

Okay, I am going to sign up for two days in a row. Most likely the september 19th and 20th at willow. I think I already know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask anyway. Can I do level 1 on the first day and level 2 on the second day or will that be overload? Can't afford the two day camp, and I fully intend on doing all four levels between this year and next year.

Okay, I am going to sign up for two days in a row. Most likely the september 19th and 20th at willow. I think I already know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask anyway. Can I do level 1 on the first day and level 2 on the second day or will that be overload? Can't afford the two day camp, and I fully intend on doing all four levels between this year and next year.

Yes you can do it that way and no it is not an overload. They do an amazing job at connecting everything and building upon the previous skills and levels. You will have a blast doing both 1 & 2 back to back, I know I did.

I had some time between level I and II, and I really wish I had done them back to back like the way that you are doing. Day 2 you will be able to build on what you learned day 1. Have fun.

2-days in a row is great. There is a lot of info, but if you stay in touch with your coach about it (or come see me), it's totally managable (if it's even an issue). Some can get overloaded trying to "do it all at once". Working on one key item at a time is the way to go, you'll get a great result.

CF

2-days in a row is great. There is a lot of info, but if you stay in touch with your coach about it (or come see me), it's totally managable (if it's even an issue). Some can get overloaded trying to "do it all at once". Working on one key item at a time is the way to go, you'll get a great result.

CF

Thanks Cobie. I'll be sure to look you up. I'm not worried about my ability to take in the ifnormation, just was not 100% sure. I am really looking forward to this. I was going back an forth about putting a bunch of trick parts on my bike, then I realized that I will probably never be able to ride it past it's ability in current form and the money would be better spent in making me a faster, smoother more confident rider. I feel pretty good about where my riding is right now, as I have applied what I learned by reading TOTW 1.