Great Job Csb Team At Thunderbolt

I had a fantastic time at Thunderbolt last week. I highly encourage folks who are considering the two day school to go for it. You can easily see how 30 years of fine tuning lead to an excellent experience. Pete, Cobie, Lonnie, Adam, John, Trevor, Judy et al are 100% professionals and make your time spent better than imagined.

So much so that I signed up for the full four days when the team returns to NJMP. Looking forward to see folks there in August!

Ride Safe!

Jody

Same here. Absolutely had a great time learning the many facets of motorcyling. Some of the drills might not make sense but it all comes together at the end of the day.

Keith and his staff are great. I had the privilege of having Cobie, Jon as my on-track coaches, and Pete on the steering drill. Regardless who your coaches are, the four of my buddies really gained a lot of knowledge. What stands out beyond the curriculum, is that the staff are very professional and helpful. If they can remember me by name(not a common one), it shows that they care about their CSS program and the students.

thumbsup.gif

Great guys, very glad to hear it went well :).

Thunderbolt might now be one of my favorite tracks. Nice facility, and the track is an absolute blast!

Best,

Cobie

I had a fantastic time at Thunderbolt last week. I highly encourage folks who are considering the two day school to go for it. You can easily see how 30 years of fine tuning lead to an excellent experience. Pete, Cobie, Lonnie, Adam, John, Trevor, Judy et al are 100% professionals and make your time spent better than imagined.

So much so that I signed up for the full four days when the team returns to NJMP. Looking forward to see folks there in August!

Ride Safe!

Jody

Jody,

I second your comments. I did the 2 day school at NJMP in May also, and I can't say enough positive about it! Definately a blast, well-organized, very helpful, applicable, useful lessons, excellent coaching, and all of it done with a positive vibe and great cooking! And just in case you're wondering if you're really making any improvement, daily time sheets show you something tangible you can turn to. It doesn't get any better than this! Like you Jody, I re-upped for the 2 day school in August! See you there.

Elton

Great guys, very glad to hear it went well :) .

Thunderbolt might now be one of my favorite tracks. Nice facility, and the track is an absolute blast!

Best,

Cobie

I did CSS at Tbolt also and as usual it was great.

Cobie...Tbolt and NJMP is my home track..so yea I feel SO lucky!! The more I do Tbolt the more I really appreciate that track! and Lightning aint too bad either :)

Great guys, very glad to hear it went well :).

Best,

Cobie

How does NJMP compare to ViR? I'm within a few hours of both.

I also want to thank Keith and everyone on his staff. Always on point. And always keeping us students focused. Thunderbolt is my home track too. I feel very fortunate to have such a great facility in New Jersey and really lucky to have CSS here twice a year. I spent May 11 and 12 with CSS and again I improve. Did a lot of TWOTW II review before class and made a conscious effort to ride just a little slower in order to stay focused on the drill at hand.

For me, RP's and wide view drove most of my sessions and then later started to work on locking on and some throttle control. Locking on got me tired so I got to do some work on the body and that is happening now. Never thought motorcycling would have motivated me to circuit train and ride a bicycle.

I also had a thought to do some dirt riding to get my head further into machine dynamics, throttle control and traction. Cobie, can you chime in on this idea? I love to have some input about this.

Having a successful session on the brake bike was a good bonus, Thanks Pete.

Adam, Lonnie, James and Cobie directing my progress, thanks again.

See all of you very soon.

Mike