I have just joined today and still looking forward to my first CSS. CSS is just setting up in New Zealand having secured the rights to run the school at a brand new track still under construction here in New Zealand. I am attending the two day course in November on a track that looks really exciting. Its hoping to attract the WSB here in 2010.

Go Kawasaki.

I have just joined today and still looking forward to my first CSS. CSS is just setting up in New Zealand having secured the rights to run the school at a brand new track still under construction here in New Zealand. I am attending the two day course in November on a track that looks really exciting. Its hoping to attract the WSB here in 2010.

Go Kawasaki.

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure the Aus guys will be along soon to say hi too.

Let us all know how it goes, it sounds like it's going to be an excellent experience for all!

Bullet

Hi Stuart,

Glad you are aboard. We had the NZ coach up for some training a while back, Darren Sweetman, he's setting up to run things there, do some apprenticing with the Oz branch first. The track sounds excellent.

CF

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for joining. You may be one of the first Kiwi's to do so! Great!

There's a ton of info here, and plenty of people to help with any questions you have in the lead up to your first school.

We're really excited about coming over to run some CSS events at Hampton Downs - Looks to be an incredible facility they're building for you out there! Also looks to be a keen riding community in NZ which we're looking forward to getting in amongst.

Bring on November!

Cheers,