Newbie From Spain

Hi my friend,

Glad you enjoyed Jerez last year, it is indeed some fantastic track. We'll look forward to seeing you there again this year, where I can guarantee some sore legs on level 3, and a brilliant day on level 4, customised to working on your specific areas you've not nailed from the previous levels.

Jerez is indeed an amazing track, and so unbelieveably grippy, a very fast and flowing track. I actually have some onboad video on the second day of last year at Jerez with myself and Andy Ibbott doing some laps followed by the Video bike, if you guys would like to have a watch? The video is a personal video of mine, and was taken for my own benefit. It should be noted guys that its on very knackered tyres, and if you look closely, you'll see the front tuck on me a few times but we still had some fun and entertainment. You can view it here..

(A few quick points... Andy Ibbbot is at the front, I'm directly in front of the video bike. We're riding 600' R6's and the camera bike is an R1, and finally the speedo is in KPH, not MPH, the R1 that appears from time to time is our cheif coach and he's on slicks, we're on road tyres, in my case, very tired Qualifier RR's)

For those of you not able to get to Jerez, perhaps this clip will entice you to come and see us some time in Europe, at one of the best tracks in the world!

Bullet

Thats a good video, makes me want to book up for it right now lol!

It's my intention to do the 2 day camp eventually, and now that I'm ready to do level 4 I think thats the ideal time for it! I will be waiting for next years schedule to come out though as no holidays left from work for this year! Thats a bit of a bonus though as I need to work on my fitness before I do the 2 day camp to get the most out of it!

Thank you for your warm welcome!!

Nice video, bullet!!

Yes, for sure we will meet in september, hope to see you sunday the 20th at the bar of the "LA cueva" hotel :rolleyes: . I´m doing some more sport in order to be more trained for level 3.

For the american guys: my dream will be to do a two days camp at Laguna Seca with Keith Code being also there!!!

Thank you for your warm welcome!!

Nice video, bullet!!

Yes, for sure we will meet in september, hope to see you sunday the 20th at the bar of the "LA cueva" hotel :rolleyes: . I´m doing some more sport in order to be more trained for level 3.

For the american guys: my dream will be to do a two days camp at Laguna Seca with Keith Code being also there!!!

I saw Laguna after I signed up for Vegas. It's still too far for the cash I have, and Vegas is right down the street (5 hours). I'll try doing my next one there.