I'm Not New.

OK, I'm not new here. Here's the deal. I haven't carried the last name Hubbard in almost two years. There is no way for me to change my display name, so I'm just changing it by making a new profile.

Why did I change my last name? It's simple: I don't care. I was sort of friends for a year with a girl named Amber Cenzano. Tall, beautiful woman who has an Italian heritage. Big family, very proud of her heritage, Italian nose, and also her last name. Cenzano. After a year, we became very good friends. After that we dated and lived together for 7 years. Then we got married (my third wife, by the way) in Vegas almost three years ago. She put off changing her last name because she loved it, and was starting to lean towards keeping her name, but wanted to have the same last name as her husband.

Here's MY deal. I don't have any family, save for a little brother that I keep in contact with, that I care to know. I could care less if I'm Hubbard or Cenzano or Gonzalez. One day I went to the social security office, and changed my name to Cenzano. That was in '07, but when I joined this forum initially, I used Hubbard_28. My last name isn't Hubbard anymore. It's been killing me to get it changed, so this is how I've taken care of it.

To recap: Hubbard_28 is now Jasonzilla.

OK, I'm not new here. Here's the deal. I haven't carried the last name Hubbard in almost two years. There is no way for me to change my display name, so I'm just changing it by making a new profile.

Why did I change my last name? It's simple: I don't care. I was sort of friends for a year with a girl named Amber Cenzano. Tall, beautiful woman who has an Italian heritage. Big family, very proud of her heritage, Italian nose, and also her last name. Cenzano. After a year, we became very good friends. After that we dated and lived together for 7 years. Then we got married (my third wife, by the way) in Vegas almost three years ago. She put off changing her last name because she loved it, and was starting to lean towards keeping her name, but wanted to have the same last name as her husband.

Here's MY deal. I don't have any family, save for a little brother that I keep in contact with, that I care to know. I could care less if I'm Hubbard or Cenzano or Gonzalez. One day I went to the social security office, and changed my name to Cenzano. That was in '07, but when I joined this forum initially, I used Hubbard_28. My last name isn't Hubbard anymore. It's been killing me to get it changed, so this is how I've taken care of it.

Hay hub.. I mean Jasonzilla, changing your name is no big deal really but getting married 3 times, well thats just madness! lol

as you say your a squid again so you better get posting to raise your status!

Thats a stunning way to get brownie points with the wife man, I salute ya! My wife just can't be arsed to chnage her name, well, she has, though she's change none of her documentation to reflect it. I realise there is little need to rush such things, but 3 years love, come on, a man could get a complex about it! :lol:

Bullet

The good news is that if this one doesn't work out I got a cool new last name out of it. And that means you guys need to post more stuff so I can reply. I'm guessing, though that with a trackday and CSS coming up, I'll be back to cornering master in no time.

The good news is that if this one doesn't work out I got a cool new last name out of it. And that means you guys need to post more stuff so I can reply. I'm guessing, though that with a trackday and CSS coming up, I'll be back to cornering master in no time.

Third time lucky I hope Dude :) . I'll give you some more stuff to post after this weekend's school. Where you doing your trackday/CSS at? Also sent you a PM about your username. Hopefully you can be back to cornering master in no time at all.

Hey man; great story and I got a chuckle out of it too. I was thinking that somewhere in there you were going to say that you're not really a guy or something (LOL).

Wanna know a secret? My last name isn't really Jaybird either....(LOL)

The way I see it Sof, is third times a charm or strike three. She's the greatest though. Anyone who puts up with me has to be patient and tolerant. I'm doing my trackday in Vegas Oct 31-Nov 1.

I'm bringing my wife, but I'm also bringing her mom to keep her company. I'll have the car during the day, and she's going to do the strip. We LOVE Las Vegas, and I took an extra day off of work so I can hang out Sunday night instead of rushing home.

I'm a HUGE football fan (although since my love for racing has grown, I don't get fully into it until the end of the racing season, and there was a commercial with Ricky Williams where he called someone chumpzilla. I started putting -zilla at the end of everything, and started using Jasonzilla for my username..... except for this site. For some ungodly reason I used hubbard_28.

I've tried e-mailing the moderator without response. Kevin directed me to them after e-mailing them, but alas, nothing.

And I was thinking of typing "bump" on here 597 more times to get my number of posts back up.

I don't know how to change that, might be a real magilla to do (heh, heh, see if I'm dating myself with that expression if I even spelled it correctly) change the way the software calculaters, can't be overridden easily?

CF

Behind the forum is a database. The admin can do a find and replace for all instances of Hubbard_28 and replace with Jasonzilla. That's the simple part.

Not sure about the account, it depends on the authentication method being used.