New British Superbike Champion

I thought someone would have posted this by now, looks like you will be needing to update the Champions trained section of your website as Leon Camier has recently become the British Superbike Champion, with a record amount of victories!

It is also rumoured that he may be riding the Aprillia RSV4 at this weekends round of world superbikes!

I thought someone would have posted this by now, looks like you will be needing to update the Champions trained section of your website as Leon Camier has recently become the British Superbike Champion, with a record amount of victories!

It is also rumoured that he may be riding the Aprillia RSV4 at this weekends round of world superbikes!

Ace,

Thanks for posting it. I heard it a few days ago, just slipped my mind about posting it. Leon is a great guy, came over here a number of times, fantastic to watch him ride. I'll have to check, but I think he was just off the lap record of the track we were on--on a street bike, with street tires!

CF

This was my first year following BSB. He was more than impressive. I didn't know other people kept up with it at all. I just watched the WSBK, and the only time his name came up is when he retired the bike with mechanical problems.