Cornerworking In Southern California

Hi everyone,

We are in need of some more cornerworkers for our upcoming SoCal and NV schools, including

the schools this weekend, Thursday - Sunday, 10/8-11.

If any of you are interested in coming out and getting some free track time in exchange for sitting

in a corner part of the day and helping us help our students please visit:

SoCalCornerworkers.com

The run down is, need to be at the track by 7:30am, on track usually by 9:00am.

You sit in a turn watching the students for 2 sessions, and then ride in one session.

Normally a cornerworker will get 5 sessions (20-25 mins each) throughout the day,

riding with the students.

As well you will get a lunch session (30-50 mins) where it would only be the cornerworkers.

Former students are a plus, but we can take riders who haven't been students too.

Thank you,

Trevor

Course Control

Hi everyone,

We are in need of some more cornerworkers for our upcoming SoCal and NV schools, including

If any of you are interested in coming out and getting some free track time in exchange for sitting

SoCalCornerworkers.com

You sit in a turn watching the students for 2 sessions, and then ride in one session.

Normally a cornerworker will get 5 sessions (20-25 mins each) throughout the day,

As well you will get a lunch session (30-50 mins) where it would only be the cornerworkers.

Former students are a plus, but we can take riders who haven't been students too.

Thank you,

Trevor

Course Control

SoCAL Forum Members;

You don't know how great an opportunity Trevor is presenting to all of you here.

If you have never attended the School but are thinking about it, Corner Working will give you a first hand look at how the Superbike School operates without paying any tuition. As an East Coast Corner Worker for Trevor I can guarantee you that you will be amazed by watching all three groups (White, Yellow and Green) progress throughout the day and how much improvement all of the students will make by the end of it. If you have any doubts about the effectiveness of Keith's Cornering techniques they will be erased by the end of the day.

If you are a former or current student, it will allow you to practice on the track all of what you have been taught in your schooling so far simply because you are watching the students do the same drills while you're in-corner. BTW, you will be also "calling in" students who are not doing things correctly so you will actually pay more attention to the drills as an observer and that will pay you an additional dividend.

I know if I could I would jump on these dates quickly but my track bike is sitting in my garage 2,500 miles away.

Kevin Kane

One would think in this economy, free track time would be at a premium.

A side benefit for me, a number of my best cornerworkers have come from the cornerworker ranks.

Best,

CF

Hi everyone,

SoCalCornerworkers.com

Thank you,

Trevor

Course Control

Hey Trev,

I'd like to participate. Perhaps this weekend? I'm working tomorrow and Friday, but the weekend would be sweet! Let me know what I have to do.

Cheers,

Sof

Trevor, that was an excellent weekend! Thanks for the invitation. I hope I did at least an OK job by your standards and look forward to helping out again very soon. I really kept my eyes peeled and tried to help the coaches out as much as possible. It was a tremendously positive learning experience. During the second day, I felt like I was corner working while riding on the track which was really fun. I felt kinda like the undercover agent :) . Next time I'll be even better as a corner worker. Thank you again guys.

Trevor, that was an excellent weekend! Thanks for the invitation. I hope I did at least an OK job by your standards and look forward to helping out again very soon. I really kept my eyes peeled and tried to help the coaches out as much as possible. It was a tremendously positive learning experience. During the second day, I felt like I was corner working while riding on the track which was really fun. I felt kinda like the undercover agent :) . Next time I'll be even better as a corner worker. Thank you again guys.

Good c/workers are a real asset, ones that have done the school can relate and know what the coaches are looking for, this does help a lot.

Good c/workers are a real asset, ones that have done the school can relate and know what the coaches are looking for, this does help a lot.

Too true Cobie. I look forward to the privilage of c/working again and only hope to help out better in the future both on and off track.

Streets this weekend was one of the best days I've ever had at the track! I really learned a lot from watching the students and coaches, and I can see how learning to observe riders and see what needs correction would be a great first step on the road to coaching. Plus I got tons of great riding practice!

Just got a note from Howard, looks like there might be room in Vegas for one at the end of the month...over Halooween even. Gotta bring a costume though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lyle and Sof,

Thanks for coming out and helping us as Cornerworkers.

Anyone else interested, please contact Howard Ferguson for next year.

I think we are all set for our last SoCal/Las Vegas school, but want to make

sure that next year is a great year too.

Hey Lyle and Sof,

Thanks for coming out and helping us as Cornerworkers.

Anyone else interested, please contact Howard Ferguson for next year.

I think we are all set for our last SoCal/Las Vegas school, but want to make

sure that next year is a great year too.

You're very welcome Trev and it was a real pleasure being part of the team. We had so much fun working and riding. I certainly learned a lot! I am definitely up for next year if I don't make coaching right away, and happy to be a backup cornerworker for the rest of the year. Feel free to contact me if you find yourself short staffed.

See you soon!

Sof