Refresh My Memory Please.....

slowass

I've just been flicking through my CSS work books. In my level 3 book I'm struggling to remember what was taught with the hip flick :(

I remember the knee to knee well, to help with getting through chicanes and keeping the bike stable.

However as much as I rack my brain I still can't remember!! I only did my Level 3 this year........Early onset senile dementia?? ;)

Cheers

Slowass

I've just been flicking through my CSS work books. In my level 3 book I'm struggling to remember what was taught with the hip flick :(

I remember the knee to knee well, to help with getting through chicanes and keeping the bike stable.

However as much as I rack my brain I still can't remember!! I only did my Level 3 this year........Early onset senile dementia?? ;)

Cheers

Slowass

Evening,

You sure you're not merging the two drills together there? Knee to Knee is for what? Is it possible, Hip Flick is for chicance's pre-empting second part of chicanes? If so, how would that work?

Bullet

Cheers

Slowass

Hi Slow,

Hip flick is "before moving any of the other upper body to the other side of lean, just move the hip (butt) to the other side first, then your knee to knee flip for the upper body, so as not to disturb the bike". Can I correct?

Slowslow

Evening,

You sure you're not merging the two drills together there? Knee to Knee is for what? Is it possible, Hip Flick is for chicance's pre-empting second part of chicanes? If so, how would that work?

Bullet

Hi Bullet, I really can remember Knee to Knee, but am struggling with hip flick.

In my work book hip flick comes after knee to knee. Is hip flick only to used with knee to knee ie. in the chicanes?

Evening,

Bullet

Hi Bullet, I really can remember Knee to Knee, but am struggling with hip flick.

In my work book hip flick comes after knee to knee. Is hip flick only to used with knee to knee ie. in the chicanes?

OK, I sort of told you.. Hip Flick is for getting your lower body stable and ready in preparation for the second part of a chicane. Remember moving your hips up the bike, but leaving your upper half lower in the turn?

Bullet

This is one of my favourite drills, its an amazing feeling when you get the timing spot on and move your upper body in time with the bike!

Bobby

OK, I sort of told you.. Hip Flick is for getting your lower body stable and ready in preparation for the second part of a chicane. Remember moving your hips up the bike, but leaving your upper half lower in the turn?

Bullet

Kind of Bullet, I can't say it's really stuck in my memory though :(

Slow--

Ok, in your words, what do you recall as the main point of knee to knee?

Then, what do you recall as the point of hip flick? Whatever, little or much, just give an idea of what you got from those 2 (can be short).

Best,

CF

Slow--

Then, what do you recall as the point of hip flick? Whatever, little or much, just give an idea of what you got from those 2 (can be short).

Best,

CF

Hey Cobie,

I found this clip on youtube........

.......it's kind of refreshing my memory, but it's still a bit sketchy.

Maybe I can look at it on my level 4.

Cheers

Slowass

Slow--

Best,

CF

Hey Cobie,

I found this clip on youtube........

.......it's kind of refreshing my memory, but it's still a bit sketchy.

Maybe I can look at it on my level 4.

Cheers

Slowass

Hi mate,

Yes it can be covered on your level 4 for sure. Is it the area that will provide the biggest amount of improvement for you, or do you think you'll have other things that you're really struggling with? You'll be required to think about these things in your level 4 questionaire, prior to starting your day.

Have a think mate,

Bullet

one of the guys here in the US used an exercise machine that worked the inner thighs--they can get worked pretty well in this.

The Youtube is part of the briefing, give s a few parts but not all.

CF