Almost Ready To Schedule My Class

I am almost ready to scrdule a class date, I just cant afford the 2 day camp for now so im looking at the 1 day at the streets in march. Would this be a good starting point or should I wait and just do a 2 day camp in the fall.

I will do the 2 day camp either way, but I just want to get started for now.

I am almost ready to scrdule a class date, I just cant afford the 2 day camp for now so im looking at the 1 day at the streets in march. Would this be a good starting point or should I wait and just do a 2 day camp in the fall.

In my personal opinion, you don't need to do the 2-day camp as a starter. Booking just 1 day or 2 days in a row will be an excellent start anyway.

Cheers,

Kai

The 2-day camps are great, but the next best thing will be to take a class at Streets of Willow. Great track to start with, you will get lots of help, we can control the day (meaning go as late as we need to to get the day done).

For sure get started, rather than wait until the fall!

That is my biased 2 cents :)

CF

Sounds good, I was planning on using my little 250 Ninja, but im leaning more too my Buell 1125R now.

Best thing is if you are looking at a date, call or e-mail the office, find out the availability--when the day is sold out, have to go on a wait list (we don't overbook).

Best,

CF