Want My Wife To Take Level 1...

Hi, I've taken L1 & L2 at Streets of Willow so far...want my wife to take Level 1 and wanted to know if she can ride here 2010 Ducati monster 696 ? is that bike okay for that track ? I've taken her 696 up to mt. Palomar and found out that her kick stand drags on the left turns when leaning...she has been riding for few years now...I just want her to get better at learn to control her SRs...she doesn't want to do track days or go very fast, but I still think Level 1 will help her in every day riding...

thx!

Hi, I've taken L1 & L2 at Streets of Willow so far...want my wife to take Level 1 and wanted to know if she can ride here 2010 Ducati monster 696 ? is that bike okay for that track ? I've taken her 696 up to mt. Palomar and found out that her kick stand drags on the left turns when leaning...she has been riding for few years now...I just want her to get better at learn to control her SRs...she doesn't want to do track days or go very fast, but I still think Level 1 will help her in every day riding...

thx!

No problem, that will be a good bike, we've had other girls bring the Mosters, not uncommon.

If she has any question, have her call the office and talk with my wife, Whitney (or me!).

CF

thx!

No problem, that will be a good bike, we've had other girls bring the Mosters, not uncommon.

If she has any question, have her call the office and talk with my wife, Whitney (or me!).

CF

I'm a female rider, too, and came to the school the first time with no intention of doing track days or going fast, had a terrific time and kept coming back for more. My husband and I ride together, have done schools and track days together, it's great. I'd be happy to answer any questions, too, if that would help. I'm sure she'll have a great time, she can ride at her own pace and will get LOTS of great tools at the school to gain whole new levels of confidence.