Be Back In A While

Guys,

Just a quick note, as I'm on here quite a bit answering your threads and posts, that I've got to take sometime out for a while. I've got a lot going on in my personal life at the moment so I'm going to be taking some down time for a little while, but I assure you all "I'll be back". So in the meantime, if you have any UK questions on schools, if you post and don't get an answer from others in the forums, just ring into the office and ask.

See you all soon, stay safe, smiley and keep practising. wink.gif

Bullet

Guys,

Just a quick note, as I'm on here quite a bit answering your threads and posts, that I've got to take sometime out for a while. I've got a lot going on in my personal life at the moment so I'm going to be taking some down time for a little while, but I assure you all "I'll be back". So in the meantime, if you have any UK questions on schools, if you post and don't get an answer from others in the forums, just ring into the office and ask.

See you all soon, stay safe, smiley and keep practising. wink.gif

Bullet

Hope everything works out for you - you're a good guy, that's helped answer many of our questions!

Take it easy,

Josh

Hope you get evrything sorted out just fine mate!

Take it easy

Bobby