Hi From Warsaw

As I've expected - something gone wrong. I've placed my first "HI" post incorrectly ;-)

Anyway - hi everyone smile.gif and regards from Poland...

As I've expected - something gone wrong. I've placed my first "HI" post incorrectly ;-)

Hi UFI,

Welcome to the forum. How about putting up some information about yourself, what bikes you ride, what is riding like in Warsaw--do you have any tracks there, etc. Fill us in!

Best,

Cobie

Some of my pictures are placed to 'pics/stories topic'.

In general, I love superbikes as my most preferred and enjoyable motorbike type. Rode a couple most exciting makes including R1 (my favorite). The present one is Aprilia Dorsoduro funbike. Ideal to the jammed city with no parking problems and some easy, illegal kerb/walkways passes during morning 'late, hazardous office journey' wink.gif

Well, we're not coddled with the pro riding infrastructure in Poland. Nearest and the single one track located more than 200 miles away from Warsaw, disastrous roads condition shows the true view 'how is riding like in Warsaw'. Fortunately some road work is done and some will be in the nearest future on the "Euro 2012" in Poland cool.gif

In such adverse circumstances, we're arranging ad hoc tracks at old, post military airports and other 'grip enough' places biggrin.gif . Go-Cart tracks are pretty good for some practice but not good enough for speed trainings. We use two nearest ones - 70 and 120 miles away from Warsaw and have lot of fun.

With some luck, it is possible I'll travel to Silverstone for CSS schools on August. Well, dreams become real... rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the forum! You will finds lots of good information about riding here. It's always interesting to meet people from so many different place. I have to travel to Gdansk next month and it's nice to know there's lot of moto enthusiasts in the region!

Using old airports, that's one that has been done before.

200 miles, we don't think that very far here, but the roads for the most part are pretty easy to travel.

So, if I get this correctly, there aren't many traffic police to worry about, how fun that must be!

CF