Thanks Css For Inspiring Me

To the CSS team worldwide,

Since becoming a member of the forum and attending CSS (Australia hopefully US & UK as well) I have always tried to improve my knowledge of riding the street and track, mainly to keep up with all the information put forward in the forum. So recently I decided to take it one step further... I have completed my motorcycle instructor course with a well known Australian motorcycle skills training provider and now Im working casually as an instructor.

Im a MOTORCYCLE INSTRUCTOR!!!!! happy as ten men!!!!! This is all thanks to the inspiration from the CSS team and the guys on the forum.

Hopefully one day I'll be good enough to be a CSS coach as well biggrin.gif

Cheers guys

Dylan

Well done Dylan! Cool how with motorbikes the more you know the more you realise there is yet to know, so your journey need never end, way to go on your new role mate!!!!

How cool is that mate? I'm really pleased for you, it'll provide a whole new view of riding for you, a new motivation, where by you can impart and share your knowledge onto others. Your enjoyment will be therefore not only of your own improvement, but of seeing others develop too. I have to tell you, it's pretty cool when you see really happy people knowing you've helped them get there.

Great news, keep us posted on how it goes, and maybe you can convince Adam to have a pop at CSS in time? If that's a motivation for you?

Bullet

How cool is that mate? I'm really pleased for you, it'll provide a whole new view of riding for you, a new motivation, where by you can impart and share your knowledge onto others. Your enjoyment will be therefore not only of your own improvement, but of seeing others develop too. I have to tell you, it's pretty cool when you see really happy people knowing you've helped them get there.

Great news, keep us posted on how it goes, and maybe you can convince Adam to have a pop at CSS in time? If that's a motivation for you?

Bullet

Thanks guys, Im pretty chuffed about it!! More time on a bike and getting paid for it, its teaching people new to riding at this stage so its not like Im a CSS coach or doing much track work, but if I practise the basics with them the other stuff will be easier to get a grip on later on. Moulding them from scratch!!

Hey Bullet! it is a massive motivation for me to be a CSS coach one day I just want to get some more exposure to racing first then maybe have a go at it if CSS would have me.....Hi Adamwink.gif

Dylan

Hey Dylan,

How's it going mate?

We spoke about this briefly late last year, am I right? You mentioned about joining up with Preston or Hartwell for some racing. How did that work out?

Feel free to PM or email me if you'd prefer...

Adam