Scottish Biker Signed Up For California

Hi Folks,

Myself and my mate Simon (ironside on here, he just joined up too) have just this very evening signed up for School in April and i'm excited beyond belief.

We're booked on for the 2 day camps at Laguna seca and Vegas in April, and going to make a 2 week holiday out of it and bring the girlfriends along.

Its been a dream of mine to drive Laguna since i learnt to drive, but living in scotland has meant its never happened, so when i learnt to ride last year, and discovered that CSS runs days there, it made perfect sense to fly 5,000 miles around the world to learn how to ride there.

I'm really really excited now, and cant believe i have to wait 4 months for this amazing adventure.

Roll on Spring

Neil McKean

p.s expect lots of stupid questions over the next 4 months, please be patient

Hey Neil (and Simon) Welome to the forum! We like lots of questions, so bring them on :).

Great idea on Laguna, and it was just released to good job on the timing on that one.

For sure you need to come and say hello when you come over.

Best,

Cobie

ps--lets see you posting!

Changed my Avatar to something more bike related :D

Unfortunately not my most successful trackday experience. Hey ho, managed to keep it shiny side up since then, and thats the reason i'm coming over to do the school.

OK, so after the school, this avatar has got to go!

CF

ps--hope you guys don't mind, just messing with you!

welcome to the forum guys,

I'm also from scotland, whereabouts in scotland are you from?

Bobby

Im from the west coast but live up north near Aberdeen!

Do you do any trackdays at knockhill?

Hi Bobby,

I'm Bo'ness, near grangemouth. I get up to Knockhill quite regularly on the bike, and there's a group of 5 or 6 of us who head out most dry weekends. Normally its the borders, galloway forest, or up the west coast as far as fort william.

Give us a shout this summer if you going to KH and i'll try to book up aswell.

Cool, I'm jealous of your California trip, that will be mega.

I will let you know what trackdays I'm doing next year, I mostly do knockhill, oulton park, cadwell park and a couple of Spanish trips though knockhill is getting expensive!

Bobby

Hi Neil. I'm so jealous of your trip. I'm doing Levels 3+4 at Streets Of Willow in March, but am going to do a trackday at Laguna this summer some time, but don't know when yet. I don't want to do a school there because I want to focus on the track itself. It's also a track on my dream list.