Starlane Gps Laptimers

Sorta Off-topic, but here goes:

I have a Starlane Stealth GPS-2 laptimer, and I'm trying to unravel the contents of the DatiRx.bin and gps.gps files (so far Starlane won't tell me) - I'm mostly there with getting Longitude, Latitude, Speed, Bearing, lap/intermediate times and several other things figured out.

If anyone else out there on the forum has a Starlane laptimer and are willing to email me a set of DatiRx.bin/gps.gps files please shoot me a PM.

I'm especially interested in getting hold of data from a Athon GPS-RW/PRO system where the tacho is hooked up, so I can get the RPM /gear datafields sorted out.

My hope is to be able to do an alternative visualization program, over the DigiraceMMX that Starlane delivers.

Thanks,

Kai

Sorta Off-topic, but here goes:

I have a Starlane Stealth GPS-2 laptimer, and I'm trying to unravel the contents of the DatiRx.bin and gps.gps files (so far Starlane won't tell me) - I'm mostly there with getting Longitude, Latitude, Speed, Bearing, lap/intermediate times and several other things figured out.

If anyone else out there on the forum has a Starlane laptimer and are willing to email me a set of DatiRx.bin/gps.gps files please shoot me a PM.

I'm especially interested in getting hold of data from a Athon GPS-RW/PRO system where the tacho is hooked up, so I can get the RPM /gear datafields sorted out.

My hope is to be able to do an alternative visualization program, over the DigiraceMMX that Starlane delivers.

Thanks,

Kai

No info personally, let me know if you do get a response.

CF

CF

No responses so far, but I think I have located some local (ie: Danish) potential sources of Starlane Athon logfiles :) - people that I've actually met and 'raced' (read: met a trackdays) with previously.

Googling on Starlane GPS laptimers brought up a user name of one Dylan Code. Do you know if he have one?

Kai

CF

No responses so far, but I think I have located some local (ie: Danish) potential sources of Starlane Athon logfiles :) - people that I've actually met and 'raced' (read: met a trackdays) with previously.

Googling on Starlane GPS laptimers brought up a user name of one Dylan Code. Do you know if he have one?

Kai

I know he has one, because I've talked with him about it, but I don't know if he uses the software. I have one, I love it, but I don't mess with the software, it seems cumbersome to use. You could try sending Dylan a PM, he is probably traveling, not sure how often he checks the forum.