Dunlop List

I wonder, is there somewhere that shows all tyres that Dunlop still sells for motorcycles? I'm (slooowlyyyyy) building a flat track style bike sitting on 18 inch wheels and I'm looking for something resembling flat track tyres. Also, my brother is converting his 700 Enfield into a bobber and an old Guzzi Ambassador into a cafe racer, both needing some old style tyres to suit. I know from browsing the net that there are more Dunlops still on sale than what's shown on the official page - or that I'm incabable of finding them?

I wonder, is there somewhere that shows all tyres that Dunlop still sells for motorcycles? I'm (slooowlyyyyy) building a flat track style bike sitting on 18 inch wheels and I'm looking for something resembling flat track tyres. Also, my brother is converting his 700 Enfield into a bobber and an old Guzzi Ambassador into a cafe racer, both needing some old style tyres to suit. I know from browsing the net that there are more Dunlops still on sale than what's shown on the official page - or that I'm incabable of finding them?

Hmmm...good question. I think Steve is getting ready to head to Daytona for another test, not sure how quickly he'll get to this.

CF

Dunlop catalog maybe this will help you. :)

Well done fosselfuel !!!

You read my mind and beat me to the punch. :)

Yes Cobie, I'm off to Daytona for the AMA Pro tire test. Then I spend a couple of day in Los Angeles attending a memorial service for John Olguin of San Pedro.

I will be checking in from time to time for questions.

Dunlop catalog maybe this will help you. :)

you can find road racing product available in the USA here: http://dunlopracing....tires-products/

and here: http://dunlopracing....technical-info/

Keep in mind that not every tire that Dunlop makes is available at every location on the planet. Some tires are specifically made for certain markets. Just because you see it someplace does not mean you can get it in your location.