Poll: Fastest Time At The Daytona Dunlop Tire Test?

POLL: Fastest Time at the Daytona Dunlop Tire Test?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to set fast time at the Dunlop/Daytona Tire test

• David Anthony, Suzuki
    • Ben Bostrom, Suzuki
    • Eric Bostrom, Kawasaki
    • Jordan Burgess, Suzuki
    • Martin Cardenas, Suzuki
    • Chris Clark, Yamaha
    • Roger Hayden, Suzuki
    • Tommy Hayden, Suzuki
    • Eric Haugo, Suzuki
    • Josh Hayes, Yamaha
    • Geoff May, Buell
    • Gary Orr, BMW
    • Larry Pegram, BMW
    • Jeremy Toye, BMW
    • Chris Trounson, Suzuki
    • Chris Ulrich, Suzuki
    • Blake Young, Suzuki

This Monday and Tuesday, 17-18 January 2011, Daytona International Speedway will host the DUNLOP tire test for AMA Pro riders.

Classes include:

Superbike

Daytona SportBike

SuperSport

Vance & Hines XR1200

So who will have the fast lap of the test? Listed are the Superbike riders. Take your pick and lest see how it turns out.

So who will have the fast lap of the test? Listed are the Superbike riders. Take your pick and lest see how it turns out.

I hardly know half of the names here (and only because I can recognize surnames like Hayden and Bostrom), but since I'm a Yamaha guy, I'm voting for the Yam rider Josh Hayes B)

Its Monday and raining all day long. No chance it will get better for today. No test for today. We will try again fro tomorrow. The weather looks good for tomorrow!

Steve---good question1

Well, haven't followed winter testing very closely, so the strong regulars would be Tommy, Josh, and maybe Ben.

Certainly other guys could do well, but don't know the aussies, and think Eric and Pegram will take a little time to get up to speed.

CF

Certainly other guys could do well, but don't know the aussies, and think Eric and Pegram will take a little time to get up to speed.

CF

I don't know... wasn't Larry off the pace by 1-2 sec after just a couple of testing sessions after last season?

I'd have to think it's between Josh, Bboz and Tommy. But seeing Martin, Blake or Larry wouldn't surprise me either.

For this, though, I'm going with........... Josh! There's just suttin about him ;) haha

The weather was very bad and the days were plagued with rain. They never really got up to speed with only 2 sessions made available with the weather. And those 2 sessions had rain between them.

All in all it was not the time to gauge performance of the riders.

We will check back for the race in March.

Archived