Hi ! From Paris

I am 50 years old, 5 feet tall (that explaining "TIDO" which stands from "petite Dominique"), women, I have been riding since my teens and I have my license for bikes over 125cc since 1986. I ride since november a Ninja 250 and I am very happy with it. smile.gifMy husband rides a VFR 750 (of 1992). We have created a little motorbike club "The CC Angels" ("CC" for "Celebrity Center"). These last days we have been studying Twist of the Wrist II, book and video. We are having a blast with it biggrin.gif even if we encounter some language diificulties (I will probably ask some help on the forumwink.gif). So we are at home "bike addict", don't even have a car !

TIDO,

Very nice to have you up here (welcome!( and fantastic, not even a car!

I won't attempt to write any French, my limit is "croissant"!

Best,

Cobie

Hello KTM250SX and Cobie !

I bet you know one person I was talking to yesterday afternoon : he has attended the SCS. his mate was an Belgian guy living in Canada and his coach was Cobie : Tristan Ebel ;)I checked him out on the throttle rule number one and I flunked : he didn't know it by heart :lol:

so we have decided to do word clearing together ! and in spring we will go to the track : I can't wait : a dream since a long time becoming true !!!

Welcome to the site TIDO! :)

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as Cobie when it comes to the extent of my French :( however I can say you will find a wealth of good information and some really helpful people on this site.

Post away and don't forget to tell us how your track day goes.

Best,

Carey

Hello KTM250SX and Cobie !

I bet you know one person I was talking to yesterday afternoon : he has attended the SCS. his mate was an Belgian guy living in Canada and his coach was Cobie : Tristan Ebel ;)I checked him out on the throttle rule number one and I flunked : he didn't know it by heart :lol:

so we have decided to do word clearing together ! and in spring we will go to the track : I can't wait : a dream since a long time becoming true !!!

I believe that Belgian guy living in Canada was me! this was at CSS Las Vegas in March 2009. Tristan and I were both doing levels 3&4.

Archived