Hello From Poland

Hi,

My name is Przemek. I'm new in the motorcycle world. I have my own bike since June 2010. I'm working hard (with Twist of The Wrist 2) to understand riding techniques but I think it'll take some time to handle most of SRs.

I hope I'll meet you guys someday on SBS course.

Cheers,

Przemek.

Welcome to the forum Przemek! There is a lot of good information here and a some decent folks.

I'm not sure if Keith and the crew are planning a trip to Poland but they just did India so you never know....

Hi,

My name is Przemek. I'm new in the motorcycle world. I have my own bike since June 2010. I'm working hard (with Twist of The Wrist 2) to understand riding techniques but I think it'll take some time to handle most of SRs.

I hope I'll meet you guys someday on SBS course.

Cheers,

Przemek.

First of all, welcome and glad you are up here! I think many of us know exactly what you mean about it might take a little time to handle your SR's :).

If there are any questions you have on the information in the book, please feel free to ask them here, the forum has many members interested in the subject, and like to discuss it!

Best,

Cobie

Welcome to the forum. It takes a little time to understand everything, but it comes together as you think about what you are doing.

I recall we have some other folks from Poland on the board too- I know it's a big place but maybe you can find some more good riding friends!

Archived