Hello From Sydney Australia

Welcome, congrats on the Test, for the worldwide audience, he is no longer a learner with a big "L" on the back of his bike, in Oz the cagers like to think of the "L" as a target to hit! :o

Enjoy the ride and remember it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you are riding!

Welcome, congrats on the Test, for the worldwide audience, he is no longer a learner with a big "L" on the back of his bike, in Oz the cagers like to think of the "L" as a target to hit! :o

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't familiar with that. I would guess that the idea is that they cagers see the "L" and give you more consideration? That would never work here in the US as it assumes they would actually see the motorcyclist in the first place.

Apparently my K1200R has a cloaking device, funny thing is BMW never mentioned that in the marketing material...:D

Welcome to the site knfdh847 and I remember that Honda. When it came out I was 16 and really wanted one (or the Kawa GPz250). Sadly Mom would have none of it and I had to wait until I moved out on my own. I bought a 600r and wished I had learned on a 250. It should be a great bike to develop your skills on.

Good luck and ride safe,

Carey

Archived