Css 2 Day Camp Sept 7-8

Well today was a successful day at NJMP for level 1. Class, ride and debrief then start all over again, it was fun.

The cam bike is a “snitchJ” you can’t hide what your doing wrong when the camera is attached to the back of your bike .. Good tool to use.

If any of you have not done Level 1,2,3 and 4 you need to attempt to do it because it will be the most awesome training you will ever get with some outstanding instructors.

Well Level 2 tomorrow, time to get some rest and be ready for tomorrow.

Pat

I love the reference to the camera bike as the "snitch", I remember thinking several times "I wish nobody had seen that" or "I didn't do that on the previous lap!". And the camera was like "Yeah right fat man, you keep telling yourself that." :D

Glad to hear you are digging the classes and Im looking forward to a full report as well.

Be safe and have fun.

Does anyone know who the photographer was at NJMP Sept 7-8 2011? I did not get any pictures but I was hoping he would have a website.

Thanks

Pat

Pat,

I cant say for sure as I wasn't there but eTech Photo does VIR and I believe he said he also does schools at NJMP. It might be worth a phone call or email.

Good luck,

Carey

Carey

Thank you I will inquire on that.

Pat

Hi Pat,

I think this is his new e-mail address: hartman.rw@gmail.com. Let me know if that works. He travels a lot, sometimes can't get good internet service.

It was good to have boys out and get some dinner the last night too. Glad the weather cooperated with us that last day, amazing!

The camera doesn't lie! Nice thing is, it will also show what the rider is doing well too, and that's also valuable to know (if not, how does one know what to continue doing?).

Talk to you soon!

Best,

Cobie

Hey Cobie,

I just emailed him so I will let you know if its good. Yes that dinner was good most of the time we all work together and then part ways this time we were actually able to sit back a relax. We all had a great time.

As for the camera.... The first day If you were to tell me I was looking and turning at the same time I would have said" now way!!" BUT actually watching myself do it i was stunned I did not think that i was doing both at the same time so after that I worked on my look then steer.

Talk to you soon

Pat

Cobie,

I'm full of good idea ;) The POC you gave me was right he just emailled me back and he will send me small pics to look at because his website is under construction..

Thank you for the help.

Pat

Glad to hear that Pat. Bob has been a solid guy, delivers what he says he will.

Best,

CF

Archived