Does Css Offer This?

I want to buy a copy of Twist of the Wrist II for a friend of mine - but to make it a REALLY cool and memorable gift, I'd like to get one that is actually SIGNED by Keith Code himself.

Question for the folks from CSS - is there any way to order a signed copy of the Twist of the Wrist book? Do you offer a special edition, or some way to order an autographed copy? Or is there some sort of gift package available for the holidays? I think it would make a neat gift (plus I might want one for myself!) if there is a way to get one.

I think others would be interested, too, if you would consider offering it - as long as the price is not totally out of reach. :)

I want to buy a copy of Twist of the Wrist II for a friend of mine - but to make it a REALLY cool and memorable gift, I'd like to get one that is actually SIGNED by Keith Code himself.

Question for the folks from CSS - is there any way to order a signed copy of the Twist of the Wrist book? Do you offer a special edition, or some way to order an autographed copy? Or is there some sort of gift package available for the holidays? I think it would make a neat gift (plus I might want one for myself!) if there is a way to get one.

I think others would be interested, too, if you would consider offering it - as long as the price is not totally out of reach. :)

I think this is a really good idea; I would definitely buy a gift like this for some of my track riding buddies.

Mika

I would guess the hard part would be getting him to sit in one place long enough to sign them biggrin.gif.

But if you manage. count me in, I think that would make a great gift (for my sister to give me).

We can get Keith to sign some books I think. If you want to do this:

1. Call the office and order the books.

2. Tell them that you would like Keith to sign them, include any details such as just his sig or a "To Joey..." line for example.

3. Ask the person at the office who takes the order to place the books you bought, with invoice and inscription data into Keith's basket at the office.

4. Trevor will bring to Keith, Keith signs.

5. Trevor brings back to the office and gives to Ginny.

6. Ginny mails the books to you.

Dylan

Now is for sure the time to do this guys, we are going to be around, and Keith in particular. Until at least mid-Jan.

CF

Archived