Signed Up For February 18/19 In Las Vegas

Hello:

I signed up for the February 18/19 2 day camp in Las Vegas. I haven't attended the school before and hope to gain confidence and speed (or at least reduce the drama) in the curves. I ride a BMW F800R and mostly ride around the San Francisco Bay Area.

Looking forward to meeting the other students and the instructors.

Mike.

Hello:

I signed up for the February 18/19 2 day camp in Las Vegas. I haven't attended the school before and hope to gain confidence and speed (or at least reduce the drama) in the curves. I ride a BMW F800R and mostly ride around the San Francisco Bay Area.

Looking forward to meeting the other students and the instructors.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

I like those F800's, but you will enjoy the track work on the S1000rr.

Vegas is a fun track to ride, good variety and we'll switch it up on the 2nd day, we get tons of riding. Sometimes is can be a little cool, check the weather before you come and if yo aren't used to the desert the biggest thing is dehydration. One dries out just standing there and breathing!

Look forward to meeting you, come say hi that morning.

Best,

Cobie

Hey Mike i'm also doing the Vegas class feb 18/19. Can't wait to get some track time, i'm from Seattle and have only messed around on the track during the Taste of Racing events held up here in Washington St. on race weekends. I have 2 friends who did their novice year last season, which inspired me to do the same. So in preparation for my novice race season, I figured CSS was the way to go. I ride an 06 zx10r on the street, and have logged about 300k on the road. I picked up an 05 GSXR750 and spent the winter getting her track ready. Just a week and a half away!! Look forward to meeting everybody and learning a lot!

Hey Mike i'm also doing the Vegas class feb 18/19. Can't wait to get some track time, i'm from Seattle and have only messed around on the track during the Taste of Racing events held up here in Washington St. on race weekends. I have 2 friends who did their novice year last season, which inspired me to do the same. So in preparation for my novice race season, I figured CSS was the way to go. I ride an 06 zx10r on the street, and have logged about 300k on the road. I picked up an 05 GSXR750 and spent the winter getting her track ready. Just a week and a half away!! Look forward to meeting everybody and learning a lot!

Terrific! I look forward to meeting you guys, come say hi to me, too!

(Look for a coach with a long braid. I should be the only one - unless Lyle has gotten creative with his hairdo over the winter! :rolleyes: )

Well hotfoot I suppose I could include you in the hello's :-) Can't wait, I leave in 4 days wooo hooo!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived