Good Evening All From Rain Ridden Glasgow

hi folks..............i just joined the site and want to say hello...............................im from rainy glasgow in scotlandsad.gif and ride a k8 gixxer thoubiggrin.gif....................................i love track dayscool.gif but rarely get there due to family commitmentswink.gif but im lucky enough to ride for a living so sunny days are fun days cool.gif

Hi diesel, welcome to the forum!

Another Gixxer fan... I have the K6 myself - this one is a keeper! Don't let the rain keep you indoors, just get out there! biggrin.gif Although I suppose if you ride for a living, you're not afraid of a little water!

Feel free to jump into any threads and leave your own comments, or ask questions of your own. Cya 'round the forums. smile.gif

Cheers,

Conrad

Welcome Diesel! Looking forward to reading your posts. What do you do for a living?

And tell us about you riding, is there something specific you are working on?

Best,

Carey

hI Diesel,

Nice to have you on here man. A few of us brits about, and as you'll see/find, a really great community from all over the world.

As was mentioned, chime in, tell everyone about yourself.

Bullet