Hello From Sweden

Hi everybody. I am new on this forum and new to CSS. However, I am planning for a jump start and will attend the school for six days in a row at Willow Springs in a couple of weeks. I am very excited about this and will not miss the snow in Sweden.

/ Jan

Hi Jan!

Wow, that is a real trip! For sure please come and say hello when you get there, like to meet you. 6 days...you will be worked over pretty well :).

Best,

Cobie

Welcome Jan. Wow 6 days in a row! I suppose you really want to make the trip over count. So tell us about your riding; are you a communter, weekend rider, track day enthusiast, hard core racer? Do you have a specific goals in your riding that you hope the school will help with?

Good luck with the long week. I know you will find it fun and educational (as well as exhausting :)).

Best,

Carey

Thank you all. Yes, the six days will be very exciting and exhausting but I wanted to maximize the outcome of the long trip. I did some racing MANY years ago. Since then the riding have been very sporadic and only for commuting or touring. Last summer I attended my first public track day ... and was hooked emidiately. I did 6 more track days including training for getting a licens. Then I found CSS and decided to participate for some days in order get a good start for the upcoming season in Sweden. One goal is to learn more about fast cornering and to get a better understanding for various techniques. To be familiar with the S1000RR is a bonus for me as I have just ordered the new BMW S1000RR HP4. This will be so exciting!

Regards / Jan