Has Anyone Done The Isle Of Man Tt?

The TT is in a class all by itself. Sadly the coverage in the US refelcts that (and not in a positive way - maybe if they ran in circles and fought with each other in the pits we would get more coverage). Not that I'm bitter...

If you dont have any luck finding a TT rider here, I know Brandon Cretu has run it and he is somewhat active on the NESBA forum. You might try there.

And if you want to read a good book that covers MotoGP and the IOM. Pick up "RIng of FIre". It is an interesting contrast between the old days of Ago and Mike the Bike, and the modern days since it became MotoGP.

And if you want to read a good book that covers MotoGP and the IOM. Pick up "RIng of FIre". It is an interesting contrast between the old days of Ago and Mike the Bike, and the modern days since it became MotoGP.

Indeed an interesting read... Especially just before the start of the MotoGP session, oh... Losail has been concluded.

I downloaded it to my Kindle several weeks back!

*thumbs up*