Keith Code Instructors Racing At Barber Ama Event

I just wanted to say how great it was to see Misti and Josh at the Barber AMA event this weekend. There were a couple of us that had been to the school and both of us had Josh for an instructor at one level or another. It was fun sitting up on the hill of the back straight watching their progress through the race. I think Misti was recognized over the P.A. for being the only woman rider in the event. They were really gracious with their time and symbolize what a great group of instructors CSS has. I wish them the best in the future and will follow them for the rest of the AMA season. All the best.

I just wanted to say how great it was to see Misti and Josh at the Barber AMA event this weekend. There were a couple of us that had been to the school and both of us had Josh for an instructor at one level or another. It was fun sitting up on the hill of the back straight watching their progress through the race. I think Misti was recognized over the P.A. for being the only woman rider in the event. They were really gracious with their time and symbolize what a great group of instructors CSS has. I wish them the best in the future and will follow them for the rest of the AMA season. All the best.

I think Josh started out 30th and finished in 21st while Misti was gridded at 41st and finished 30th. Quite an impressive showing for two current instructors I'd say.

Kevin Kane

I think Josh started out 30th and finished in 21st while Misti was gridded at 41st and finished 30th. Quite an impressive showing for two current instructors I'd say.

Kevin Kane

I watched on Speed (TV , silly) and was stoked watching the running stats change. Very impressive indeed. Congratulations to both Misti and Josh!

• 1 month later...

is that the same track as where world superbikes are today?

is that the same track as where world superbikes are today?

Yep.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_9424653

At Miller:

Slednecks Racers Misti Hurst and Josh Galster 32nd and 18th in the AMA 600 Supersport race, at Miller Motorsports Park.

And ....

They are currently making the epic drive from Salt Lake City to Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin for round 6 in the series and will race Road America June 6-8th. Keep up with their progress via www.mistihurst.com or www.slednecks.com