Hello!

Hello, my name is Genevieve (Gigi), I'm a racer since 2003 and have improve my skills by doing the school level 1-2-3... my dream (should say, ONE of my dream) is to complete my level 4 in Australia or Spain! lolll... we'll see...

I'm from Quebec City (Canada), so I'm still learning english!

Genevieve, great to have you with us! I can't wait to see you at the schools. Which series do you race? Do you race in Canada, or America, or both?

Exciting to have another lady rider on the forum. All the best,

Kristi

Hello, my name is Genevieve (Gigi), I'm a racer since 2003 and have improve my skills by doing the school level 1-2-3... my dream (should say, ONE of my dream) is to complete my level 4 in Australia or Spain! lolll... we'll see...

I'm from Quebec City (Canada), so I'm still learning english!

Genevieve, great to have you with us! I can't wait to see you at the schools. Which series do you race? Do you race in Canada, or America, or both?

Exciting to have another lady rider on the forum. All the best,

Kristi

Hello! Actualy, I saw you at Willow Spring a few months ago when I did the 2 day camp, I only have my level 4 to do to complete CSS and I would like to do it on a dream track :-) I'm racing in Canada, but sometimes I'm going to the US for fun...

I would like to say that the hook turn help me a lot during my races! lollll

If you want to lear a little bit more about me, I invite you to go on my personal web site http://www.genevievelesieur.com/index_en.html ;-)

Genevieve;

Let me add my welcome to the Forum. I saw you at Mid-Ohio a few years ago when the three top Canadian WCC racers came to School there. You, MJ and Nat were there and I think it was the same time that one or all of you talked Misti into entering the WCC herself.

Congratualtions on your season so far and we look forward to your participating here.

Kevin

Genevieve;

Let me add my welcome to the Forum. I saw you at Mid-Ohio a few years ago when the three top Canadian WCC racers came to School there. You, MJ and Nat were there and I think it was the same time that one or all of you talked Misti into entering the WCC herself.

Congratualtions on your season so far and we look forward to your participating here.

Kevin

Thanks to all for welcoming me! Yes I was at Mid Ohio... lollll... I improve soooo much since that time! We had a great year racing with Misti here in Canada, that's sad that she's not racing with us anymore, but she have for sure better opportunities! :-)

Hi Genevieve, welcome to the forum! I checked out your website and wow you have an excellent site set up. I know what you mean about wanting to ride on a dream track, for me I would really like to ride laguna seca someday!

Bonjour et bienvenue Genevieve!

Compliments pour votre victoire en Mosport et bon chance en Shannonville!

Meilleurs souvenirs,

racer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Genevieve,

No French, just a little Spanish, but welcome (bienvenidos) to the forum, glad to have you up here and keep us posted on your racing. Any more races this year, or is the weather going to be a problem soon?

Best,

Cobie

Hi Genevieve,

No French, just a little Spanish, but welcome (bienvenidos) to the forum, glad to have you up here and keep us posted on your racing. Any more races this year, or is the weather going to be a problem soon?

Best,

Cobie

I did my last race week-end on past sept 26 to 29... Yes that's cold here! I finished 2nd and 2nd in the double heather of the WCC Expert... On the sunday race I unfortunately did a wrong choice of tires, it started raining 15 minutes before the race, so I decided to put rain tires... but it stop raining and the track was totaly dry when I went on the starting grid... I was the only one on rain tires... lollll... Oh well, experience! I finished 2nd but very far from the 1st place that I usualy fight with... BUT, I l've learn a lot and I was only alf second slower from my best lap times (these tires works on dry!!?! lolll), the weather was so cold that I think it help a lot to keep them good until the end of the race...

In Amateur 600 (mixed), I started 12 and finished 6th... not bad. I also have been invited to race in the Pro600 classes (because I am in top 5 amateur overall) and did pretty good with an 11th place finish... :-)

I am going to Daytona on october 15 to 17 to race in the 8 hour Moto-St Enduro with MJ and an other female racer, that will be soooooooooo cool and that was one of my dream!

Thanks for welcoming me!