No Css @ Mid-ohio F/2009 ?

Why won't CSS be at Mid-Ohio in 2009?

Is this permanent? Will you return in 2010?

Mid-Ohio is my (and many others) favorite US track and a staple of CSS since forever. And also just happens to be the closest AMA track to my hometown. What gives?

Mid-Ohio is my (and many others) favorite US track and a staple of CSS since forever. And also just happens to be the closest AMA track to my hometown. What gives?

Racer;

Who said they're not? I was at the School at Infineon last Tuesday and I was told that the schedule wouldn't be finalized for another two weeks.

Kevin

Racer;

Who said they're not? I was at the School at Infineon last Tuesday and I was told that the schedule wouldn't be finalized for another two weeks.

Kevin

The '09 schedule was emailed out yesterday to those on the mailing list.

Just guessing... their classes usually coincided with the weekend of the AMA races, which are now in mid-July instead of early August. It seems the school usually takes July off, maybe as a break for the guys plus is usually hot. I dunno.

Oh no. Not again. The AMA tried switching Mid-Ohio to mid-July back in the 1990's and eventually switched it back to the traditional first weekend in August a few years ago. The problem with mid-July is that it ALWAYS rains that weekend. I don't know if that is why they finally switched back to the traditional August date, but, mark my words, bring your rain gear and full wets.

Wow! I was really looking forward to another class at Mid - O.

Looks like VIR, unless we get a reprieve... c'mon Keith... pretty please!

Yeah, doesn't look like it's going to work out this year to go to MO, unfortunate, I really like that track.

What was the reasoning behind not scheduling Mid Ohio this year? Some kind of odd conflict? I really wanted to get out there and get a chance to ride and take a school with my dad...oh well maybe 2010 :)

What was the reasoning behind not scheduling Mid Ohio this year? Some kind of odd conflict? I really wanted to get out there and get a chance to ride and take a school with my dad...oh well maybe 2010 :)

Yes, it was a conflict. The AMA schedule was changed, and we couldn't get that worked in with ours. Sorry we won't be there, really like that track, one of my faves.

This sux, was wanting to do L4 at Mid-O.... how about letting 1 dayers into Miller as an exchange? Both tracks are on my "to do" list and would love to do miller for a 1 day.

Not sure we could pull that one off, w/out it being near a major race.