2009 School Bikes

Looking at coming back to mainline on the CSS training for one of the 2 day camps again, will we still be riding the 07 ZX6R's or will the school have updated to the new 09 model by April? Slide bike was out of commission at the time but as I will doing level 3 & 4 I'd really like to throw a leg over it. Hoping all will be good for some sliding.

Looking at coming back to mainline on the CSS training for one of the 2 day camps again, will we still be riding the 07 ZX6R's or will the school have updated to the new 09 model by April? Slide bike was out of commission at the time but as I will doing level 3 & 4 I'd really like to throw a leg over it. Hoping all will be good for some sliding.

Hi Sleepr,

For sure like to get you on the slide bike, normally part of Level 4. Just let me know the morning you are there, we'll make it happen (assuming it's at a track where it's possible).

Not quite sure about the bikes at this point, we might have the current fleet a little longer.

Best,

Cobie

• 1 month later...
... will we still be riding the 07 ZX6R's or will the school have updated to the new 09 model ...

Any updated info on this?

JB;

Cobie's off the Forum and won't be back until the end of this week so I don't think you'll get an answer until then.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. It's not a deal breaker anyhow so it can wait until then.

... will we still be riding the 07 ZX6R's or will the school have updated to the new 09 model ...

JB;

Cobie's off the Forum and won't be back until the end of this week so I don't think you'll get an answer until then.

Kevin

I rode one of their '07's two months ago and that bike was awesome. I know the '09's will be an improvement but the '07 was lighter, faster and turned quicker that the anything I have been on so it was all good.

Kevin

JB;

Kevin

I rode one of their '07's two months ago and that bike was awesome. I know the '09's will be an improvement but the '07 was lighter, faster and turned quicker that the anything I have been on so it was all good.

Kevin

I'm a Honda man. After sitting on the 09' ZX6 and ZX10 at the Motorcycle Show this weekend it's got me re-thinking my position on Mad Kaw Disease.

Mad Kaw Disease. Funny. I love the slipper clutches, and unless something comes along that I really love more than Kawasaki, I'm staying put. If they come out with a 750 or 800, even limited edition, I'm going straight to the cycle shop. Since I've been riding track I haven't had much opportunity to ride any other bikes. I think I'll get comfortable on the ZX6R really quick.

• 1 month later...

I liked the 07. I rode it at Streets Of Willow last year and had a great time. I think Peter Lentz only passed me once.