Higher Levels And Coach

OK so this is a kind of basic school question and may have been covered before. Having done the first two lvls and now signed up for lv 3 and 4 the question is should you stay with the same coach. I had the same coach for the first two lvls (done together) and he was AWSOME and I think we devloped a great working relationship. So...my question is (finally) should I (can I?) stick with the same coach or would it be better to go with a different one. Seems like ALL the coaches are great..but it might be better to continue where i left off...also will probablly do a couple of extra lvl 4's at my home track with my bike and that might be a time to try a different coach. steve d

Yes Steve, you can stay with the same coach if you like. Just be sure to request them at the very beginning of the day.

I think it is up to you. If you really get along with the coach you have worked with then there is nothing wrong with working with them again.

However, it might be nice to have someone different. Some coaches see things a little differently then others and they might give you a different perspective on something that might help you out.

Either way, I'm sure you will improve...

I had a blast learning from James for level 1 & 2 and with my level 3 & 4 coming up I was thinking the same kind of thoughts. I think I will leave it to chance and who ever I get as my coach is who I get. I will say all of them I met were amazing and fast watching them so it won't matter who it is. lol

I had a blast learning from James for level 1 & 2 and with my level 3 & 4 coming up I was thinking the same kind of thoughts. I think I will leave it to chance and who ever I get as my coach is who I get. I will say all of them I met were amazing and fast watching them so it won't matter who it is. lol

There are pluses both ways (having the same as well as a different coach). We can't guarantee the same coach, as we rotate duties, particularly the top coaches (as only some are qualified to be the Level 4 Consultant for example.

If a rider does want to requrest the same coach, shoot me (or Pete) an e-mail, we'll make a note and if it's at all possible, we'll make it happen.

Another option is to get with me in the morning. I can let you know who you have been assigned to, and we can talk about that. Often just a few minutes talking I can get a feel for which coach might go well with a rider, but have to get with me early to make that happen.

Best,

C

Well thanks all for the feedback...."'Fire", I think you may be right...and leave it to chance...my instructor was Pete and he made learning for the two days great and i feel lucky to have had him for those two days...it would probably be awesome to have him for the next two also...but all the coaches seemed to be great...am counting the days (painfully since I am in NY and not riding) till school "opens" again lol

Well thanks all for the feedback...."'Fire", I think you may be right...and leave it to chance...my instructor was Pete and he made learning for the two days great and i feel lucky to have had him for those two days...it would probably be awesome to have him for the next two also...but all the coaches seemed to be great...am counting the days (painfully since I am in NY and not riding) till school "opens" again lol

Sounds good.

We are hoping for a little weather out here. What that means is: it's t-shirt and shorts weather now, and there is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow. Honestly would like a little more of a "winter", but for the hard core riders, hard to be SoCal area and the weather.

C