Hello From Ohio

hello every one.new to the forum, I've read both books from Keith Code.I

read twist of the wrist2...two times last winter and 3 time this winter.

I have a 2006 1200L Harley sportster ,I understand it's not the best road bike but it will have to do for now I hope to get as much out of this forum as i do the books

Welcome buckeye, glad to see you join us.

I have a 2006 1200L Harley sportster ,I understand it's not the best road bike but it will have to do for now I hope to get as much out of this forum as i do the books

Hello Buckeye, and welcome.

We've had every kind of bike you can imagine at the school, and they all respond to the same techniques, so you are in with the rest of us corning junkies.

We used to do Harley only schools a while back, and my coach bike was a full - dresser. Fun to ride, wouldn't lean over that far, but fun to ride.

Best,

Cobie

Hello Buckeye, and welcome.

We've had every kind of bike you can imagine at the school, and they all respond to the same techniques, so you are in with the rest of us corning junkies.

We used to do Harley only schools a while back, and my coach bike was a full - dresser. Fun to ride, wouldn't lean over that far, but fun to ride.

Best,

Cobie

I was convinced when my MSF instructor did the figure 8 course with a fully dressed Goldwing. No student could then have any excuses on the 250 afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy Buckeye...I am from Columbus, OH originally. I lived over in Dublin, Plain City, and out in New Albany. I had a black Ninja back in the late 90s. Used to hang-out a lot up around the Dublin City area. My buddy had the yellow Ducati 748. Ohh well...never sure if we ever crossed paths there. Welcome:-)

John