Lean Bike / Slide Bike

Is it possible to fall off the lean bike, I would imagine it would still be possible to high side using it as the slide bike but I was wondering about as the lean bike, does it just stop when it reaches max lean?

You can fall off anything. Build anything with two wheels and someone will find a way to crash it.

Yes you can crash the lean bike, but I'm not sure anyone has accomplished that goal. If you ride it you will be instructed to ride it like a normal motorcycle and not rely on the arms as they will not prevent the bike from falling over. They are there to help stabilize the motorcycle while you get your body position sorted out.

Is it possible to fall off the lean bike, I would imagine it would still be possible to high side using it as the slide bike but I was wondering about as the lean bike, does it just stop when it reaches max lean?

It is possible to crash the lean or the slide bike--you have to work at it pretty hard though. :D

The lean bike, if the rider leans it too far over, it can lever off the arms. The bike doesn't really crash, but it's off the wheels. This is simply trying to lean it over too far, often from going too slow.

Slide bike is set up differently, and a great tool. Keith also revised the whole training format on the slide bike last yaer, and it's working extremely well. Some riders are not ready to slide it. There are some key fundamentals we make sure are in place before we build up to that.

Thanks guys, that is what I thought, I am looking forward to getting on the lean bike on my level 2 and was wondering what I should expect to achieve!

What level do u get to use the lean bike?

I think it would help me a lot

Level 2. We need to get some of the Level 1 stuff in place first, as it relates.

C