I'm New Here

Hello all. My name is JD and I live in Lincoln, NE. I just wanted to say that I'm a new guy to the scene both in the forum and with a bike. I have been riding for 1 year and have learned a lot in that time frame. I have about half my time on the street and the other half is on the tracks around here. I have taken a school, but it was not from SSC and I would really like to do one of your schools someday. I have been really trying to learn as much as I can about riding techniques, suspension setup, and develop good habits early on. I'm riding a 05' ZX-6RR if that helps any.

Welcome JD, I have to agree with Jaybird here. Reading the three books will change your mindset on how you look at and think about everything you do on a bike. Make sure to post up any questions and thoughts you may have as the group of people here within the forums are great and always willing to help.

Jaybird hit it on the head. That, and applying what you've learned. I love this site, and think it has helped me more than anything. The riders here clarify what I've read in the books. I'm still waiting to do a CSS class also. Even the riders at my local track agree it's the class to take.

Hello all. My name is JD and I live in Lincoln, NE. I just wanted to say that I'm a new guy to the scene both in the forum and with a bike. I have been riding for 1 year and have learned a lot in that time frame. I have about half my time on the street and the other half is on the tracks around here. I have taken a school, but it was not from SSC and I would really like to do one of your schools someday. I have been really trying to learn as much as I can about riding techniques, suspension setup, and develop good habits early on. I'm riding a 05' ZX-6RR if that helps any.

Hi JD, and welcome.

What schools have you done and what tracks are you riding?

Best,

Cobie