Drifting Experience

I have tried so hard to drift with the drift bike when I went to the CSS 2 day camp... and wasn't able to do it :(

But I've learn in the past few years that even if you dont have it the first time, you always learn somthing that can be usefull... so when that situation happened on the track during one of my race, I knew what to do and it gaves me my 2009 best shot!

Well... yes I almost highsided... but I did not... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: nice...

10_09photo.jpg

well... no I did not try it again, but it happened once again during the same race (and I knew what I was doing wrong to slide that much...)...

The picture looks pretty in control, and that was pretty smooth, until the end... Did I tell that I hit my head so bad on the handlebar that I had blood in my mouth, I thougth I broke my nose and almost lost some teeths?... :blink: lol

I am a pretty good «air crasher» (means that I often go up in the air and landed back on the bike), I never want to let the bike goes... I think it saved the bike sometimes (maybe I am just lucky) but it does'nt mean it's not painfull... I got few injuries over the past years, almost all stretched ligaments because of that, but it maybe could be worse if I hit the ground! :huh:

Now, I'm betting you didn't try that again, but it's a fantastic photo to remind you on how not to do it. :lol:

Bullet

LOL

Seriously- What clues are in this photo that tells you that something is amiss? I don't see it.

The picture looks pretty in control, and that was pretty smooth, until the end... Did I tell that I hit my head so bad on the handlebar that I had blood in my mouth, I thougth I broke my nose and almost lost some teeths?... :blink: lol

I am a pretty good «air crasher» (means that I often go up in the air and landed back on the bike), I never want to let the bike goes... I think it saved the bike sometimes (maybe I am just lucky) but it does'nt mean it's not painfull... I got few injuries over the past years, almost all stretched ligaments because of that, but it maybe could be worse if I hit the ground! :huh:

I have to say, you win the award for coolest poster in a while! ;)

Bullet

I have to say, you win the award for coolest poster in a while! ;)

Bullet

Gigi;

You haven't posted here for awhile but Girl, what a return! I agree with Bullet, that is the coolest post we've seen in some time. BTW, good luck at your season finale at Shannonville.

Kevin

Awesome... in the original sense of the word, not like a hot dog.

I have mixed feelings, on the one hand I kinda want a pic like that but on the other hand.... not so much.